The BU1’s integrated USB output function allows the charger to be used as an external charging station. The BU1’s automatic detection system can detect Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries whilst also selecting the charging mode for each independent battery. The BU1’s three LEDs clearly display the current charging operations.
Blackcell BU1 Charger Specs:
- Input Voltage: DC USB5V 2A
- Output Voltage: 1.42V, 4.2V+0.01V
- Output Current: 500mA*2/100mA*2/2000mA*1
- Output USB: 5V/1000mA
- Charging Mode: Constant Current and Constant Voltage
- Constant Voltage Cutoff Current:<100mA
- External Power Supply Standby Current: 15.0mA
- Size: 111*38*32mm
- Weight: 58.5g
- Compatible With: IMR/Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 18400, 18350, 17670, 17500, 18340, 14500, 10440, 21700, 20700, Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
- Input Type: USB
- USB Output Load Voltage: 4.90-5.30V
- Output Current: 1000mA
- Floating Current: <1mA
- Compatible with Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
- 5V/1000mA USB automatic identification output, as standard.
- Two independent, micro-controlled charging slots allow for simultaneous charging.
- Battery type and status automatically detected.
- Select the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
- Features reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Integrated overcharging, overheating, over-voltage, over-current, and discharge protections.
- Optimally designed for heat dissipation.
- Certified by CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- 3 LEDs display the charging status. (30% 70% 100%)
- When no batteries are installed, the three LEDs will flash and then off one after the other when the charger connected to a power source.
- When a faulty battery is inserted, the three LEDs will flash at the same time to alert you.
- During the charging process, the three LEDs light up one by one, and will all remain light up until the charging is completed.
- 1A or 2A input, Intelligent chip, automatically stop charging when batteries are fully charged.
- Fully charged testing: -DV, 0DV testing charging time controlling, maximum voltage testing.
Blackcell BU1 Charger Package Contents:
- 1 x Blackcell BU1 USB Charger
Blackcell BU1 USB Charger by FAMOVAPE by BU1 Battery Charger by 18650 Vape Charger by Cheap Blackcell Vape Charger Deals by Wholesale to the Public
DO NOT ADD THC OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO ANY E- LIQUID AS THIS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DEATH.
The products offered by ecigmafia.com are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 21 (or the legal smoking age in your state). Our products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be habit forming. Nicotine can be found in E-Liquids and can be dangerous to your health. Please click on the Disclaimer tab for additional warnings and information.
E-liquids should be stored out of reach from children and pets. E-Liquids are not a safer alternative to cigarettes, are not FDA approved and are not designed for use by persons under legal smoking age. E-Liquids may contain 0.0%, 0.3% or 0.6% Nicotine which can be poisonous or even lethal if inhaled or consumed in large amounts.
If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects with Nicotine or E-Liquids, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Possible side effects and health issues include, but are not limited to: lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
All products containing Nicotine may be poisonous if orally ingested or if it makes contact with your skin. Do not use Nicotine or E-Liquids if you have any underlying medical condition which may be intensified by the products sold. The ingredients in E-liquids may contain small amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, sweeteners or flavorings. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients in E-liquids, such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or Nicotine.
Choosing flavors of e-Liquid should be based on your personal liking. The descriptive flavors of e-Liquids are subjective due to the difference in taste buds among e-cigarette users. For the best quality and taste of your e-Liquid, shake well before each use. Please do not drink e-Liquids. If such incident occurs, contact your local Poison Control Center.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Isoprene, Formaldehyde, Diethylene Glycol, Toluene, Acetaldehyde, Cadmium, Lead, Nickel and N-Nirosonornicotine, which are listed in California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. The Proposition is designed to protect California citizens and the State's drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For Battery Disclaimer Click Here