The Eleaf iKonn 220 TC Starter Kit follows the achievement of the iKonn Total platform, retaining the core design language while completely upgrading the onboard technology with maximum output of 220W to pair with the ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank. The Eleaf iKonn 220 Starter Kit features the powerful iKonn 220 Mod and the flavorful ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank in one package. The iKonn 220 is a dual 18650 battery mod that can fire up to 220 watts and supports nickel, titanium and stainless steel 316 in temperature control mode. The iKonn 220 comfortably fits 28mm diameter tanks and features a tactile hidden side fire button. The iKonn 220 includes a preheat, stealth and custom logo function along with a 0.91" OLED display screen. The iKonn 220 requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and may be charged at an improved 2.0A rate using the included QC USB cable.
The Eleaf ELLO Sub-Ohm Tank features a 25mm diameter design with a 4.0ml e-Liquid capacity. The retractable top fill design allows for easy and convenient refills. The ELLO features dual airflow slots that may adjusted to your personal preferences. The ELLO utilizes Eleaf HW atomizer heads which provide a well balanced stream of flavor and vapor production. The ELLO includes (1) HW3 Triple Cylinder Kanthal 0.2ohm atomizer head that is designed for variable wattage. It also includes (1) HW4 Quad Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm atomizer head that is designed for variable wattage. The Eleaf ELLO also includes (1) tapered wide bore delrin drip tip and (1) ultra wide bore delrin drip tip.
Eleaf iKonn 220W TC Box Mod Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 1-3/4" x 1-1/16"
- 510 Threaded
- Comfortably Fits 28mm and Smaller Tanks
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 - 220.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 220 - 600 F
- Resistance: 0.1 - 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage/Bypass Mode
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Preheat Function
- Stealth Function
- Custom Logo
- Hidden Side Fire Button
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Sliding Battery Door Cover
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *External charger recommended for Optimal Charging*
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Dual Circuit Protection
Eleaf Ello Sub-Ohm Tank Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 25mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Retractable Top Fill Design for Easy Refills
- Glass Tank
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Includes (1) Tapered Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Includes (1) Ultra Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Utilizes Eleaf ELLO HW Atomizer Heads for Balanced Flavor and Vapor Production
- Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO HW3 Triple Cylinder Kanthal 0.2ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage (Recommended: 70 - 90W)
- Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO HW4 Quad Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage (Recommended: 60 - 80W)
Eleaf iKonn 220 Starter Kit Package Contents:
- 1 x Eleaf iKonn 220
- 1 x Eleaf ELLO
- 1 x Eleaf HW3 Triple Cylinder 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Eleaf HW4 Quad Cylinder 0.3ohm Atomizer Head
- 1 x Ultra Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 x Tapered Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- 1 x QC USB Cable
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
- 1 x User Manual
iKonn 220 Starter Kit by Eleaf by Eleaf iKonn 220 220w TC Kit Comes With Ello Sub-Ohm Tank by Cheap Box Mod Vape Kits by Cheap Eleaf Vape Deals by Wholesale to the Public
DO NOT ADD THC OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO ANY E- LIQUID AS THIS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DEATH.
The products offered by ecigmafia.com are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 21 (or the legal smoking age in your state). Our products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be habit forming. Nicotine can be found in E-Liquids and can be dangerous to your health. Please click on the Disclaimer tab for additional warnings and information.
E-liquids should be stored out of reach from children and pets. E-Liquids are not a safer alternative to cigarettes, are not FDA approved and are not designed for use by persons under legal smoking age. E-Liquids may contain 0.0%, 0.3% or 0.6% Nicotine which can be poisonous or even lethal if inhaled or consumed in large amounts.
If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects with Nicotine or E-Liquids, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Possible side effects and health issues include, but are not limited to: lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
All products containing Nicotine may be poisonous if orally ingested or if it makes contact with your skin. Do not use Nicotine or E-Liquids if you have any underlying medical condition which may be intensified by the products sold. The ingredients in E-liquids may contain small amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, sweeteners or flavorings. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients in E-liquids, such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or Nicotine.
Choosing flavors of e-Liquid should be based on your personal liking. The descriptive flavors of e-Liquids are subjective due to the difference in taste buds among e-cigarette users. For the best quality and taste of your e-Liquid, shake well before each use. Please do not drink e-Liquids. If such incident occurs, contact your local Poison Control Center.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Isoprene, Formaldehyde, Diethylene Glycol, Toluene, Acetaldehyde, Cadmium, Lead, Nickel and N-Nirosonornicotine, which are listed in California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. The Proposition is designed to protect California citizens and the State's drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For Battery Disclaimer Click Here