The Joyetech Espion Infinite brings about incredible power and design that is sure to blow you away. The Espion Infinite features an instant firing speed of 0.025 seconds with almost no delay. The Espion Infinite features unique tunnel light effects with multiple patterns to choose from. The Espion Infinite can fire up to 230 watts and supports nickel, titanium, stainless steel 316 and TCR modes in temperature control mode. The Espion Infinite is powered by a (2) high amp 18650 or 21700 batteries (sold separately) and includes (2) 18650 battery adapter sleeves. The Espion Infinite featured a large 0.96" TFT color display screen along with a preheat function and stealth mode. The Espion Infinite may charged via the micro USB port using the included QC USB charging cable.
The Joyetech ProCore Conquer Sub-Ohm Tank is a well balanced tank designed for both mouth to lung and direct lung users using it's wide assortment of different atomizer heads. The ProCore Conquer features an expanded 5.5ml e-Liquid capacity and is filled from the top using the retractable top fill design. The ProCore Conquer features dual adjustable airflow slots for increased vapor production. The ProCore Conquer includes (1) ProCA Kanthal DL (Direct Lung) 0.4ohm atomizer head and ProCD Kanthal DL (Direct Lung) 0.15ohm atomizer head designed for wattage mode. The ProCore Conquer is designed to have a well balanced production of flavor and vapor that is sure to please both beginners and veterans.
JOYETECH ESPION INFINITE 230W TC Mod Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 1-15/16" x 1-1/4" (Without Tank)
- Centered 510 Contact Pin
- Comfortably Fits 30mm and Smaller Tanks
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 - 230.0W
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 - 3.5ohm in Variable Wattage
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Instant Fire Speed: 0.025s
- Preheat Function
- Stealth Mode
- Tunnel Light Effects with Multiple Options
- 0.96" TFT Color Display Screen
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 or 21700 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Includes (2) 18650 Battery Adapter Sleeves
- Micro USB Charging Port (Includes QC USB Cable)
- *External charger recommended for Optimal Charging*
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
JOYETECH PROCORE CONQUER TANK Specs:
- Dimensions: 2-3/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm
- 510 Threaded
- 5.5ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- Bulb Glass Design
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Wide Bore Snake Resin Drip Tip
- New Matching Colors and Designs
- Utilizes Joyetech ProC Series Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) ProCA Kanthal DL (Direct Lung) 0.4ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed) (Designed for 40 - 80 Watts)
- Includes (1) ProCD Kanthal DL (Direct Lung) 0.15ohm Atomizer Head (Designed for 40 - 80 Watts)
JOYETECH ESPION INFINITE Starter Kit Package Contents:
- 1 x Joyetech Espion Infinite Mod
- 1 x Joyetech ProCore Conquer Tank
- 1 x ProCA 0.4ohm Atomizer Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x ProCD 0.15ohm Atomizer Head
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 2 x 18650 Battery Adapter Sleeve
- 1 x QC USB Cable
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
ESPION INFINITE STARTER KIT by JOYETECH by JOYETECH ESPION INFINITE 230W TC KIT Comes With PROCORE CONQUER Sub-Ohm Tank by Cheap Vape Kits by Cheap JOYETECH Vape Deals by Wholesale to the Public
DO NOT ADD THC OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO ANY E- LIQUID AS THIS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DEATH.
The products offered by ecigmafia.com are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 21 (or the legal smoking age in your state). Our products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be habit forming. Nicotine can be found in E-Liquids and can be dangerous to your health. Please click on the Disclaimer tab for additional warnings and information.
E-liquids should be stored out of reach from children and pets. E-Liquids are not a safer alternative to cigarettes, are not FDA approved and are not designed for use by persons under legal smoking age. E-Liquids may contain 0.0%, 0.3% or 0.6% Nicotine which can be poisonous or even lethal if inhaled or consumed in large amounts.
If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects with Nicotine or E-Liquids, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Possible side effects and health issues include, but are not limited to: lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
All products containing Nicotine may be poisonous if orally ingested or if it makes contact with your skin. Do not use Nicotine or E-Liquids if you have any underlying medical condition which may be intensified by the products sold. The ingredients in E-liquids may contain small amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, sweeteners or flavorings. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients in E-liquids, such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or Nicotine.
Choosing flavors of e-Liquid should be based on your personal liking. The descriptive flavors of e-Liquids are subjective due to the difference in taste buds among e-cigarette users. For the best quality and taste of your e-Liquid, shake well before each use. Please do not drink e-Liquids. If such incident occurs, contact your local Poison Control Center.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Isoprene, Formaldehyde, Diethylene Glycol, Toluene, Acetaldehyde, Cadmium, Lead, Nickel and N-Nirosonornicotine, which are listed in California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. The Proposition is designed to protect California citizens and the State's drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For Battery Disclaimer Click Here