Nitecore Q2 Battery Charger Specs:
- Capable of charging 2 Li-ion batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each of the 2 slots independently
- Active current distribution (ACD)
- Features two charging modes (constant current and constant voltage)
- Automatically detects power level of batteries and selects the appropriate voltage and charging mode
- Automatically stops upon charging completion
- Overcharging protection
- Reverse polarity prevention and short circuit prevention
- Compatible with car adapter
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable PC material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, PCC and CEC
- Dimensions: 125.4 x 59.6 x 36.2mm
- Input: DC 12V 1000mA 12W
- Output: 4.2V±1% 2A*1, 1A*2
- Color: Blackberry, Juicy Mango, Lemonade, Pinky Peach
- Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 22700, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
Nitecore Q2 Battery Charger Specs:
- 1 Nitecore Q2 Charger
- 1 AC Adapter Charger
- Instructional Manual
Q2 2-Bay Quick Universal Battery Charger by Nitecore by Nitecore Q2 Quick Universal Battery Charger 2 Bay by Vape Chargers by Cheap Nitecore Vape Deals by Wholesale to the Public
DO NOT ADD THC OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO ANY E- LIQUID AS THIS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DEATH.
The products offered by ecigmafia.com are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 21 (or the legal smoking age in your state). Our products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be habit forming. Nicotine can be found in E-Liquids and can be dangerous to your health. Please click on the Disclaimer tab for additional warnings and information.
E-liquids should be stored out of reach from children and pets. E-Liquids are not a safer alternative to cigarettes, are not FDA approved and are not designed for use by persons under legal smoking age. E-Liquids may contain 0.0%, 0.3% or 0.6% Nicotine which can be poisonous or even lethal if inhaled or consumed in large amounts.
If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects with Nicotine or E-Liquids, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Possible side effects and health issues include, but are not limited to: lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
All products containing Nicotine may be poisonous if orally ingested or if it makes contact with your skin. Do not use Nicotine or E-Liquids if you have any underlying medical condition which may be intensified by the products sold. The ingredients in E-liquids may contain small amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, sweeteners or flavorings. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients in E-liquids, such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or Nicotine.
Choosing flavors of e-Liquid should be based on your personal liking. The descriptive flavors of e-Liquids are subjective due to the difference in taste buds among e-cigarette users. For the best quality and taste of your e-Liquid, shake well before each use. Please do not drink e-Liquids. If such incident occurs, contact your local Poison Control Center.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Isoprene, Formaldehyde, Diethylene Glycol, Toluene, Acetaldehyde, Cadmium, Lead, Nickel and N-Nirosonornicotine, which are listed in California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. The Proposition is designed to protect California citizens and the State's drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For Battery Disclaimer Click Here