GeekVape Z50 Kit
- Battery: built-in 2000mAh battery
- Output Voltage: 0.5-7.0V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3Ω
- Charging: 5V/2A
- Low voltage warning: 3.2V±0.1V
- PCBA Temperature alarm: 80℃
- Longest vaping time: 10s
- Stand-by current: < 10uA
- Operating temperature: 0℃~ 45℃
- Storage temperature: - 20℃-60℃
- Cooling mode: natural cooling
- Capacity: 3.5ml / 2ml
- Resistance: KA1 0.3Ω mesh coil(30-38W)
- 0.6Ω coil(15-25W)
Geekvape Z Nano Tank (Children Lock edition)
- 22mm Diameter
- 3.5mL Tank Capacity
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Threaded Top Fill System
- Geek Vape Boost Formula G Coil Series
- 0.4ohm KA1 Mesh Coil - rated for 15-25W
- 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh Coil - rated for 25-33W
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 510 Drip Tip
- -Smallest built-in 18650 kit
- -Internal 2000mah battery, max 50W output
- -Top filling design
- -Leakproof top airflow system
- -Geekvape B series coil
- -Well-crafted metallic body with splendid decors
- -A combination of power and art
- -Ancient Greek aesthetic design in golden ratio
- -Top-to-bottom airflow
- 1x Z50 mod
- 1x Geekvape Z Nano Tank (3.5ml)
- 2x Geekvape B series coils (Pre-installed: 0.3Ω, 30-38W; Spare: 0.6Ω, 15-25W)
- 1x Type-C
- 1x Coil Tool
- 1x Spare parts
- 1x Spare glass tube(2ml)
DO NOT ADD THC OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO ANY E- LIQUID AS THIS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DEATH.
The products offered by ecigmafia.com are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 21 (or the legal smoking age in your state). Our products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be habit forming. Nicotine can be found in E-Liquids and can be dangerous to your health. Please click on the Disclaimer tab for additional warnings and information.
E-liquids should be stored out of reach from children and pets. E-Liquids are not a safer alternative to cigarettes, are not FDA approved and are not designed for use by persons under legal smoking age. E-Liquids may contain 0.0%, 0.3% or 0.6% Nicotine which can be poisonous or even lethal if inhaled or consumed in large amounts.
If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects with Nicotine or E-Liquids, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Possible side effects and health issues include, but are not limited to: lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
All products containing Nicotine may be poisonous if orally ingested or if it makes contact with your skin. Do not use Nicotine or E-Liquids if you have any underlying medical condition which may be intensified by the products sold. The ingredients in E-liquids may contain small amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, sweeteners or flavorings. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients in E-liquids, such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or Nicotine.
Choosing flavors of e-Liquid should be based on your personal liking. The descriptive flavors of e-Liquids are subjective due to the difference in taste buds among e-cigarette users. For the best quality and taste of your e-Liquid, shake well before each use. Please do not drink e-Liquids. If such incident occurs, contact your local Poison Control Center.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Isoprene, Formaldehyde, Diethylene Glycol, Toluene, Acetaldehyde, Cadmium, Lead, Nickel and N-Nirosonornicotine, which are listed in California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. The Proposition is designed to protect California citizens and the State's drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For Battery Disclaimer Click Here