Lost Vape Q-Ultra AiO Starter Kit
- 40W MAX OUTPUT: Get your satisfied power among 5W-40W by pressing the "+" or "-" button to adjust.
- 0.69" DISPLAY SCREEN: Designed with 0.69 inch OLED display screen, which indicates the battery level, Coil Resistance, Wattage value, Puffs Count, Vaping Time Counter.
- 4ML LARGE CAPACITY: The Q-ULTRA features refillable pods with Ultra boost coil series, allowing for up to 4.0ML of stored e-Juice or nicotine salts.
- TYPE-C FAST CHARGE: Takes 70 minutes to fully charge the built-in 1600mAh battery of Q-ULTRA.
- ULTRA BOOST COILS COMPATIBLITY: 0.3ohm MESH COIL & 0.6ohm MESH COIL & 1.0ohm REGULAR COIL & RBA COIL
- TOP ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW: Adjust your preferred airflow and switch between mouth-to-lung and direct-to-lung vaping way whenever and wherever you like.
- PUFF COUNTER: It gives you a certain number to hold a standard to vape. Hold the Fire button and "-" button together to set the puffs to Zero.
- CARTRIDGE LOCKING SLIDER: Align to match the tracks of the device and pod, press the refill cap down to lock the pod in place.
- Overheat protection
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- 10 seconds over-time protection
- Overcharge protection
- 1 x Q-ULTRA AIO KIT (0.6Ω mesh coil pre-installed)
- 1 x Ultra Boost 1.0Ω MTL Coil
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
DO NOT ADD THC OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO ANY E- LIQUID AS THIS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DEATH.
The products offered by ecigmafia.com are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 21 (or the legal smoking age in your state). Our products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be habit forming. Nicotine can be found in E-Liquids and can be dangerous to your health. Please click on the Disclaimer tab for additional warnings and information.
E-liquids should be stored out of reach from children and pets. E-Liquids are not a safer alternative to cigarettes, are not FDA approved and are not designed for use by persons under legal smoking age. E-Liquids may contain 0.0%, 0.3% or 0.6% Nicotine which can be poisonous or even lethal if inhaled or consumed in large amounts.
If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects with Nicotine or E-Liquids, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Possible side effects and health issues include, but are not limited to: lung cancer, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
All products containing Nicotine may be poisonous if orally ingested or if it makes contact with your skin. Do not use Nicotine or E-Liquids if you have any underlying medical condition which may be intensified by the products sold. The ingredients in E-liquids may contain small amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, sweeteners or flavorings. Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients in E-liquids, such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin or Nicotine.
Choosing flavors of e-Liquid should be based on your personal liking. The descriptive flavors of e-Liquids are subjective due to the difference in taste buds among e-cigarette users. For the best quality and taste of your e-Liquid, shake well before each use. Please do not drink e-Liquids. If such incident occurs, contact your local Poison Control Center.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, Isoprene, Formaldehyde, Diethylene Glycol, Toluene, Acetaldehyde, Cadmium, Lead, Nickel and N-Nirosonornicotine, which are listed in California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. The Proposition is designed to protect California citizens and the State's drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For Battery Disclaimer Click Here
After 3 days i can tell say this is a pretty good product. The only issue I've had is it somehow resets itself to 10 watts occasionally.